CALL OR (646) 850-1018
*LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY - $249 inclusive of state filing fees.
*FILED SAME DAY FOR NO ADDITIONAL FEE BY LOCAL NEW YORK LAWYER
WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THE NEW YORK LIMITED
LIABILITY COMPANY LAW!!!!
Let our firm set up your new business as a Limited Liability Company in New York for only
$49 plus the state filing fee of $200. This package includes:
- Consultation with a New York Lawyer to discuss your needs
- Filing with the New York Department of State within 24 hours
- Confirmation of filing with an emailed copy of the Filing Receipt and Articles of Organization
- Organizational Meeting Minutes
- Membership Certificates
- Attorney's letter confirming the initial members and filing
Please contact the us today for more free information or to place your order!
*Add Federal Tax ID (EIN)- only $30 * Add Operating Agreement - only $75 (see information below)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NEW YORK LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
The limited liability company (LLC) is very popular for the tax savings it offers. An LLC can be formed by just one person who acts as the member, the owner, and the manager or the LLC can elect to be managed by a number of members or designated managers. Many people choose this type of entity as the profits are not subject to federal corporate income taxes and generally, the LLC is subject to lower state taxes. By filing an LLC, foreign nationals can set up a corporate structure in the United States and avoid being subject to federal corporate income taxes. The tax treatment of the LLC is similar to that of an s corporation (which election is not available to a foreign national). Let R. Williams, P.C., incorporate your New York limited liability company for $249 inclusive of state filing fees, articles of organization, the organizational meeting minutes, filing receipt, membership certificates and a seal. The standard service includes filing the LLC within 24 working hours confirmed with a email usually with a copy of the filing receipt attached. At your request, your business law attorney can customize the LLC according to your instructions. For example we can create different classes of members and we can state that the LLC will be managed by independent managers or by the members.
TAX TREATMENT OF LLC IN NEW YORK STATE
The New York State personal income tax and the corporate franchise tax conform to the federal income tax classification elected by the LLC (same rule for LLP). An LLC treated as a partnership for federal tax purposes will be treated as a partnership for New York State tax purposes. An LLC that is treated as a corporation, or which elects to be treated as an s corporation, at the Federal level will be treated the same way in New York State. The Federal Tax status is established by filing the IRS Form 8832. A single member LLC may choose to be taxed as a corporation, including an s corporation, at the Federal level and will receive the same treatment with New York State. A single member LLC can also elect to be treated as a disregarded entity for Federal Tax purposes. New York State will tax an entity which makes such an election as a sole proprietor. But if the sole member is a corporation, it will be treated as a corporation or s corporation by New York State.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LLC IN NEW YORK STATE
1. Publication Requirement – Within 120 days after the effective date of the initial articles of organization, the LLC must publish a notice for 6 consecutive weeks in two newspapers designated by the county clerk in the county where the principal office of the LLC is located. Proof in the form of affidavits of publication attached to the notice must be field with the New York Division of Corporations. Please contact our firm to discuss the fee. The Publication costs vary according to the county in which you register as your principal office
2. Operating Agreement – Under Section 417 of the New York Limited Liability Company Law, the members of the LLC must execute a written operating agreement setting forth the duties, powers, and liabilities of the members. It is essential that this agreement be executed as it states each member’s rights to profits of the LLC, whether the LLC will have managers and if so, states their duties, and sets forth provisions to protect the intellectual property rights and the ideas developed by the LLC. We can prepare a customized operating agreement for you for a fee of $99.95. This fee includes reasonable modifications by our firm to meet your requirements.
3. Foreign LLC Registration - If your LLC is registered in another state and you intend to conduct business in the state of New York then you must register as a Foreign LLC in the State of New York. The fee to register a Foreign LLC is $375. Please contact our firm to discuss the requirements.